CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Chuck E Cheese

Well... this Sunday was Chuck E Cheese. I'm not sure if I spelled that right. This Sunday my bus route ran three buses. That's a little scary when you have only 12 workers, and two of them aren't going to be able to be there!!! On 89-3 A, my bus captain was on there, my male worker bro. Chris and a freshman lady worker, Ashley. On my bus 89-3 B, there was two of my male workers, Andrew and Zed, me and a lady worker from 89-8. On 89-3 C, there was two male workers, Daniel and David, and two lady workers, Jade and Sarah. On my bus we had a total of 53! I was really excited because that's the most that we have had in our section and we had the most out of all three buses! The total for the day was 158 on 89-3! That includes all the workers and the drive-ins. I was really excited!!!
There's these four boys that have been riding my bus for about three weeks. They are the cutest little boys!!! Stephen, the oldest one who's 9, always make sure he's sitting with me on the bus. Well, this Sunday their mom came a
nd she brought her little daughter with her and one of her friends. Well, the morning was kind of crazy and she got mad because our rental driver was taking off too fast. She told me that her sons would no longer be allowed to ride the bus. I was mad because I had just started to get attached to them! We dropped her off to church and then took all the kids to their Sunday School classes. After church we were getting all the kids on the bus and she had just gotten on the bus. She came up to me and said " You know how I told you that me and the boys were never coming back? Well, I changed my mind. I'll ride this crazy bus every Sunday to hear that Jack Schaap guy preach!" I was so excited to hear that! It was also amazing to hear her call someone and hear how excited she was about what happened in church that day!











1st picture- the 4 boys I was talking about: Seth, Tayquan, Stephen, and Dayquan!


2nd picture- Stephen, my little buddy!


3rd picture- Julissa one of my faithful bus kid that comes every week!


4th picture- Jeremiah, he's actually one of mine and Chelsea's visitors that have been coming for about a month now!
5th picture- Jeremiah, Tayejour, and Charles acting crazy after Chuck E cheese!

2 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

wow, they sure do alot of neat things for the bus kids! that's funny about the mom, i'm glad she decided to come back though. 3 more weeks! :)

Proud Grandparents said...

Wow, It's amazing to see how God works in peoples' lives. All he asks is that we remain faithful and watch Him work. Glad that Mom had a change of heart. 19 days to go! See you soon! Love Mom