CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Our fall program and some pics from college...


Well, this past Sunday started our fall program. This past Sunday was Goldfish Sunday. My bus route had two different buses. We had a pretty good day. Me and my soul-winning partner, Chelsea, had four visitors. That was very exciting!! Our bus route did a lot to promote Goldfish Sunday. We gave away Goldfish to every rider, we had pizza on the bus, and we also had a few different raffles. We raffled of a basketball, a fishtank, and a playstation 2. On the way home, a few of our male workers swallowed a goldfish. They kids love it when they swallow a goldfish. I only got to get one picture because my batteries in my camera died.
Not too much else has been going on. It's been really hard being at college while Jordan is going through so much pain. I wish so bad that I could be there for him. He's my little man!!! I've been praying for him so much and today I put a prayer request about him to get announced in chapel. A lot of my fiends that I already told are praying for him to be healed very quickly!
Here are some pics that I finally was able to put up.














Picture 1- Kari, Julia, & me.
Picture 2- Me and Liz
Picture 3-Giovanni, Alina, & Kiaralyn
Picture 4- Jael with his new Bible!
Picture 5- Me w/ Gio, Alina, and Kiaralyn
Picture 6- Alina, Giovanni, and Kiarlayn

0 comments: