CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Rocket Launch Sunday...

I'm getting a lot better at doing updates on my blog. This past Sunday was Rocket launch Sunday. Me and My Soul-winning partner, Chelsea, had two visitors. We were supposed to have three more but their mom told us at the last moment that they couldn't come this Sunday.We were bummed out because we have been trying to get these kids to come for three weeks!!!!! Oh well, there's always the next week! Our Sunday started out kind-of rough. 89-2 another bus in our division didn't turn in their money for a bus this week. So, they crammed about 30 of their kids on our 2nd bus(which was the bus that I was on), plus about five of their workers. Well, we had about 35 of our own kids on our bus, plus five of our workers. There were seats with four and five people and a lot with three. It was packed out!!!!!
We get to church and we dropped of our teens and adults and then took our kids to City Baptist, where they have Sunday School and a Jr. church service. I had 15 girls in my Sunday School class. It was great!! They were so good! Then after my cl
ass one of my friends texted me and told me they had seen three of our bus kids at the other location where the other bus kids go. It was Kiaralyn, Giovanni, and Alina, which is my main family! The two girls were in my Sunday school class last year and we're very close. Kiaralyn, the youngest, often calls me mom! Well, I guess it turns out that they moved off of our route on to a different bus route. I was heart broken! These are my kids and now I most likely never see them because the route they are on are on a totally different schedule. I've cried a lot over this and its frustrating because I know that there is nothing I can do about it!
Not only that happened though. One of our teens brought three first time visitors. They're the cutest boys ever. One of the boys got punched in the face in teen center. So,
when we were loading all the kids on the bus he was missing. Then his younger two brothers started to get worried. Then after he came back we noticed that we were missing two other kids. It was a sister and a brother. What happened was they got off the bus in the morning when we dropped of the teens and went to the wrong Sunday School department. We ended up finding the little boy by himself! (He's only four!) Then about fifteen minutes later we found the sister! Talk about the craziest Sunday ever!!! It doesn't usually go like this but everything just seemed to go wrong! I was glad when all the kids were dropped of and we were done!!!






















1st picture- Giovanni, Alina, and Kiaralyn. the kids that moved off of our route.
2nd picture- Xzavier, the middle brother of the new visitors.
3rd picture- Isaiah, the youngest brother of the new visitors.
4th picture- William and Isaiah. William was the one that was punched!

3 comments:

Proud Grandparents said...

Wow - busy Sunday. I'm glad that you found that boy. Only a few weeks till vacation! See you soon. Miss and love you Mom

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

sorry i haven't been commenting. i have been reading though. i remember the goldfish sundays at our church. mr ness always swallowed goldfish, too funny. glad to hear things turned out ok with the bus kids. thanks for mentioning jordan at college, hopefully he heals soon with all the prayers taking place. see you soon!

J & S Bernard + One said...

talk about a crazy day-glad everything turned out okay. i remember those hectic sundays. its nice that you are coming home for thanksgiving. 5 more weeks