CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Zoo Sunday!!!

Well...it's time for my weekly post! This past Sunday was Zoo Sunday. It went pretty well...better than most Zoo Sundays go for our bus route! We had two buses again. Our bus was a lot better this week! We have a new section leader and he knows how to handle the kids a lot better!!! Me and Chelsea had two visitors so that was good! After church we went to the zoo. They split up all the kids between all the workers. I ended up getting eight little kids to take all by myself! I was a little worried because some of the kids have a tendency to run off and go by them self. Well, they didn't run off. One girls Julissa went around the corner so I thought she had run off. She had my purse because she insisted on carrying it for me. I went around the corner and she was waiting there for me. I ended up carrying a different kid throughout the whole time we were at the zoo. (All their legs were getting tired!!!) Both of our buses ended up having 114! So all in all it was a really good day!
Below are pictures from Christian Womenhood. I helped out in Jr. Spec. It was a lot of fun! There was six different teams. I was on the orange reeses team! The girls were so cute and I enjoyed it very much! Oh and by the way I am still praying for Jordan to heal very quickly! I love him very much and hate to hear how much pain he is going through!!!!!


3 comments:

Proud Grandparents said...

Looks like your staying busy! Have a good week, won't be long and you will be home! Love you, Mom

J & S Bernard + One said...

wow! sounds pretty crazy. we never did that. i know we would have lost some kids.

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

wow, that actually sounds quit scary from a mom's point of view. glad to here all the children made it home safe :) we'll see you in about a month!