CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 12, 2007

I have this picture of Jordan that I took while I was home for the summer. It was probably one of the last pictures that I took of him. I don't know why but I love this picture. I guess because it was before he was in so much pain. I really wish there was something I could do to make the pain go away! On Tuesday in chapel they announced the prayer request for Jordan. Many of my friends have come up to me and tell me they're praying for Jordan! Before the prayer request was announced, I had already asked a lot of my close friends to pray for Jordan. There's a couple thousand students at H.A.C. and many of them are praying for my little man to be healed!

1 comments:

Proud Grandparents said...

Jess, its a blessing to know that there are so many people praying for Jordan. Today he went to school and he said they all said Jordannnnnn, your back and they all gave him a hug. Mom asked even the girls and he said yes but not his teacher:)