CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Hey Everyone!!!

Well... it has been a very long time since I have been on here. Well... I've been back at college for about a month now. Things are going great, I guess. It's a lot different this year for me. It's something about being graduated and knowing that I don't have to necessary be here that makes it different and harder to stay. I do love it though. The first week we had camp week. That was a blast!!! They had eight different teams. My team was the Blue Venom. Each day we would have sessions split up by your class level. Then later we would have team competitions. It was soo much fun. Well, my team ended up winning this year! So, we get to have a pizza party sometime. Then classes started the week after. that's going great. My bus route is amazing. My soul-winning partner is a freshman this year. Her name is Chelsea. We have a lot of fun and this week we had two first time visitors. That was very exciting!!! My Sunday school class is going great. My girls love the Sunday school lessons I've been teaching them and they seem to learn a lot! After the lesson, I'll ask them questions and they seem to remember everything. It's amazing how much they have learned! I've taken lots of pictures which I'll have to put up another time because I have to go. But I miss everyone lots and can't wait to see them at Thanksgiving!! Especially Latoya, Jordan, Kelsey, and Kaylee!!!!

3 comments:

J & S Bernard + One said...

glad to hear you are doing good. i can tell you are busy but we hope to hear from you as much as possible. i cant wait for you to meet grayson. i sent home some pictures of grayson. i thought mom could mail them with a package-if she does that. i guess i should have just mailed them to you, but i did not even think about you being gone

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

glad to hear hings are going well. i'm ure you will be happy to come home for thanksgiving and mmet grayson and see the otehr kids. i hopw things continue to go well.

Proud Grandparents said...

Hey Honey, sure do miss having you home but that will never change. I'm glad that you are doing well and having fun at the same time. It will be good to see you at Thanksgiving, although I'm sure its the kids you want to see most of all:)! Be good and remember I love you! Mom