CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Candy Scramble Sunday...

Well, this Sunday was candy scramble Sunday. We had two buses again. Things went pretty good, better than they have been going. The mom with the four boys came back again and she brought one of her nieces with her. It's really exciting when you see adults come and they get involved. I think we had around 100 on my bus that day... I haven't heard the final number yet.Oh, I forgot to mention something. During the program every bus route is given a base number of riders for their route. Then the routes are split up into three different categories. First category are the routes that are the biggest. The next category are the next biggest routes. Then the third is the smallest routes. My bus route is in the second category. Each week, the route that has the most over the base wins the candy bar they are promoting that week. My bus route has won the last two weeks. They also list the standings of each category each week. The first couple of weeks we were in 4th place. The third week we moved to second place. Then last week my route ended up with 160 and we moved to first place! Well, the cool thing is at the end of the program each bus route that is in first place for each category wins. The girls on the routes get to go shopping to Gurney Mills and they all get $50. I have heard a lot about it and it's supposed to be a really cool place to go. Then we meet the guys for dinner that night. Well, my bus route really wants to win really bad. My bus route has never won anything so we are determined to win. Just pray that we do because that would be so awesome! I only got one picture for the week because my batteries in my camera died. The boys in the picture are Luis, Ariel, and David. They are some boys that ride my bus.

3 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

that would be so cool to win that money and the shopping trip, huh? sounds like you guys have a pretty good chance. we'll pray you do. have a great week!

J & S Bernard + One said...

i cant believe all the girls will get 50$ if you win. we never had promotions like that.

Proud Grandparents said...

Praying you will win1 Only 12 days to go. I can't wait to have all my family home at the same time! See u soon! Love you Mom