CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I go home today!!!!!

I can't believe the day is finally here. I leave at 2:00 pm to go home! I am so very excited!!! I packed last night after I got back from work.
About my bus route, as of last Saturday morning we are still in first place. This Sunday was Colossal Frisbee toss. There was about 8 different guys that got on top of a bus and threw frisbee's. Each frisbee that was thrown had a number on it. Each number represented a prize. After it w
as finished they would come turn their frisbee in and then they would get their prize. My division had over 1,000 prizes! Some of them included a dvd player, portable dvd player, i pod, digital camera, girls bike, boys bike, skateboard, scooter, and many other prizes!!! One of the girls on my bus won a scooter. My bus route had four buses. My bus alone had 54! That's the most we have had in our section! We had a good day. I think we had around 170 but I'm not sure on the final number. I was told by my bus captain that we won the contest but it's not for sure yet! I really want to win really bad!!! Here's a slideshow of the pictures I took on Sunday.



0 comments: