CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 23, 2007

I finally got to meet my little man, Grayson!!!

Sarah, John, and baby Grayson flew into Portland on Thursday, Thanksgiving day. I went along with my sister Stacy to go pick them up. I was very excited because I was going to be able to meet my newest nephew!!! He was definately much cuter in person!!! (If that's even possible because he's adorable in all the pictures I have seen of him!) I have enjoyed holding him tremendously! He is a very happy baby.
Today while I was feeding him he decided that he would poop and then get it all over his auntie. It was all up his back. I had to wipe him down with wipes but I didn't mind at all!!! (He didn't even pee on me and he was without a diaper for a few minutes when I was wiping him off!) But after I finished feeding him, he threw up on me!!! :)
Here's a slideshow of some pictures I've taken of Grayson, so far. More will come later! :)


4 comments:

J & S Bernard + One said...

LOVE the pictures. my favorite is the one of kaylee feeding grayson the apple:)

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

isn't he the best! i love the pics, you got some really cute ones! it was nice having all of us home together for once! see you tomorrow :)

Proud Grandparents said...

Good pics, I like them all. I especially like the one when Jordan is kissing Grayson. Even Jordan likes him! It was good to have everyone home for Thanksgiving.

Linda said...

Love the pics! You sound like a very proud Auntie!!