CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Birthday party Sunday...

This Sunday was birthday party Sunday. My bus route ran two buses again. I'm not sure of the final total for the day but I think it was around 100. We had about 50 just on my bus, plus we have a few family's that drive in. Alina, Kiaralyn, and Giovanni came. I was so excited to see them!!! It felt like I hadn't seen them in forever!!! Both the girls insisted on sitting with me on the way to church and on the way back. Kiaralyn sat in my lap both ways and fell asleep! :) A couple of my other bus kids got mad at me because they weren't able to sit with me this week. Oh well. As of this past Saturday my bus route is in first place still. We have one more week to go!!! Here's a few pics from this past weekend! By the way only 7 more days before I leave to go home!!!



1st picture- Alina & Kiaralyn
2nd picture- Kiaralyn
3rd picture- Stephen & Cheyanne






2 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

what is birthday sunday? just curious! can't beleive it's only a week before you come home. enjoy your week!

Proud Grandparents said...

Can't wait to see you! I also want to know what birthday Sunday is?