CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

5 things I'm thankful for...

1) My Salvation. I'm thankful that I have a God who cares about everyone and died for everyone. That Heaven is a free gift and all you have to do in order to go to Heaven is believe Jesus died for you and ask Him to forgive you of your sins and He'll take you to Heaven when you die. That's amazing to me!!!

2)I'm thankful for my Family- my dad, mom, and two sisters, two brother in laws, and three nieces and two nephews. I'm thankful I was raised in a good Christian home, raised by two parents that love me and cared for my well-being. We never went without and were well fed and cared for. I have the greatest family in the world!!!

3)I'm thankful I went to a Christian School that was based on the Bible and was taught by teachers that cared about us and we weren't just another student to them. I'm thankful I was raised in the greatest church in the whole world, Calvary Baptist Church of Turner, Maine and that I have the greatest preacher, Pastor Steve Christner!

4)I'm thankful I have the greatest friends in the world. I can't imagine life without them! Just knowing that they're there for me whenever I need them means the world to me!

5) I'm thankful I go to the greatest Bible college in the world, Hyles-Anderson College. It's obvious they care about us as they train us to work in the ministry.

1 comments:

Proud Grandparents said...

Good job! Home work assignment done. You get a A+. Miss you already - love Mom