CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My birthday celebration at college...

Well...this is my first post since I've been back to college. I was not excited about coming back at all but it helped knowing I would see my friends and my bus kids. On Saturday night after we all got back from our bus routes, me and four of my friends went and celebrated my birthday. It wasn't my idea. Bethany asked me if I wanted to do anything for my birthday and I was like why not?!? So me, Bethany, Elizabeth, Julia, and Kim went to Red Robin to celebrate my birthday. It was a lot of fun!!! I didn't take very many pictures but I did take a few.
Good news...my bus route officially won. We go on the trip next Monday. I'm really excited and can't wait!!!

1st picture- Beth, Liz, me, Julia, and Kim
2nd picture- me and Kim
3rd picture- me and Liz

3 comments:

Proud Grandparents said...

Congrats on winning! Glad your coming home!

J & S Bernard + One said...

i know how hard it is leaving and unforunately it does ont get any easier.

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

wow, way to go on winning. the kids are very excited about you coming home. now we just have to wait for sarah and john to move back. have fun shopping, and see you in a couple of weeks.