CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

I'm officially home for good...

I flew out of Chicago Midway airport yesterday at about 8:00 pm. I am home for good. Believe it or not, I'm excited to be home. I'm also sad. I had to leave behind all my friends! Some of them were harder to leave then others! I've cried quite a bit the past week!!! It was really hard for me to leave! I have a lot of friends that I am really close to out there. I know everyone has to leave at some point but that didn't make it even easier. I don't like change at all. I wish everything could just stay the same but I know it doesn't work like that. It's just that I don't know when I will see my friends again and when you're used to seeing them everyday that's hard! I can't just run to one of their rooms when I'm having a bad day or I just want to see them. I know I can call them or even write them but it's not the same...not at all!!! It's just that so many friends grow apart when they separate and I definitely don't want that too happen!! :( Seeing how I was leaving for good...I have been taking a lot of pictures the last few weeks. Here they are in a slide show...


1 comments:

Proud Grandparents said...

Enjoyed your pictures but I am glad to have all my girls home - even my baby:)