CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Wow... it's been forever since my last post. I've been really busy with work and getting ready to go back to college. I can't believe I'm actually going back. When I graduated last May I thought about going back but it wasn't a definite thing. It depended a lot on how my summer went and if I could earn enough money to go back. Well, I have earned enough money so I'm going back for one more year-- my last year for real this time!!! :) I'm kinda excited, though. I get to see all my friends in about four days!! I have a lot of friends at H.A.C. and I've really missed them. Then next Saturday I get to see my bus kids. Yeah!!! I have really missed them soooooooo much! Then next Sunday I get to see my Sunday School girls and teach them. I've really missed them, 2! As excited as I am to go back, I also am very sad. I have to leave my family yet once again. It's hard and it never gets easier either. The hardest ones to leave are my twin nieces, Kelsey and Kaylee, my nephew Jordan, and my oldest niece, Latoya. It's hard to leave my Mom and I can't forget my dog!!! :) I love my dog Copper. It's hard to leave everyone actually and the comfort of home. Oh well, I really think I should go back for one more year so I'm going to but after that I'm done!! Yeah!

2 comments:

J & S Bernard + One said...

i cant believe you are going back to college-you definately outlasted me:) hopefully we will see you when we come home for thanksgiving

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

hard to beleive you are going back again! the kids will surely miss you! toya is already getting weepy, is she a girl or what??? anyway, they'll have fun with you tomorrow!