CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 9, 2007

My new hair cut


On Monday I got my hair cut and highlighted at JcPenny's. I've been wanting to get my hair cut and highlighted for awhile but I haven't been able to. So, me and my mom got a appointment and we both cut our hair and highlighted it. I got the idea of my haircut from a picture in one of the magazine's that my mom had. I love it because it's easy to fix and the highlights are very noticeable. I'm not sure if you can see them very well in the picture but you can in person. Here's a picture of it. I wanted to post this either Monday or Tuesday but I haven't had the time until now.

3 comments:

Joleene said...

Hi Jess! Your hair cut looks great! It's so much fun to go and get your hair done, isn't it? Love, Joleene and Ben

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

i like your haircut, it looks so easy to take care of!

TheBernardBunch said...

Hi Jess! I just wanted to let you know that your hair looks GREAT!
The highlights are pretty and so is the haircut.