CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

About my job & I fixed my last slide show


Well, as you all know I work at Mountain Hallow Farms. I pack eggs. It's okay I guess. It definately keeps me busy and tired at times. Well, part of the job is that we "candle". In candeling you use this medal pole type thing and you beep all the craked and dirty eggs. It's call "candle" becuase that is what they use to use in the olden days before all the machines they have now! The eggs that are clean go through the machine and then they get put in the cartons and then we pack them. You also have to pick out any rotten eggs and throw them away. Then if any baby eggs come through you also have to throw them away. They are too small to sell. Well, I took some home so I could take a picture of them and post it on my blog. Then below is a picture of the eggs as they come through. That's where we candle the eggs.

I fixed the slide show of me. For some reason the slide show I created on rock you would not play it in order. So, I created it on another website and it played in order. Sorry about that but it's fixed now!

0 comments: