CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Cubbies again

Once again I taught cubbies this morning. Cubbies is for 2 and 3 year olds so they parents can go to their own classes and not worry about their little kids. I teach it every Sunday morning for the Sunday School hour and then I help out during the church hour when my mom teaches. I love it-- they are a lot of fun! Never a dull moment! Well, today during the church hour the kids were playing with the toys after story time and snack was finished. Conner, my favorite boy in cubbies, was hiding in a play fridge they have in there. Every time I would open the door, he would start laughing. It was so cute. I had to take a few pictures of him hiding so I could post it on my blog. I also am going to post some pictures I've taken of the kids during cubbies the last few weeks.







Latoya, Caleb, Jordan, Molly, Joy
Conner, Kaylee, Kelsey, and Austin




Caleb and Molly




Kaylee and Kelsey

1 comments:

Proud Grandparents said...

Jess,
I am glad that you have enjoyed teaching cubbies. The kids enjoy having you as their teacher. Not everybody can teach or even be a helper in that grade level. You do a great job. We will miss you while you are back at college. I love you, Mom