CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Balloon Festival again!!!

Well... we went off to the balloon festival again tonight. Hoping this time to actually see some balloons! (Up in the air would be nice, too!)We got there right before 6:00 p.m. when they were to launch. They didn't start on time so we were getting kind of worried they might not launch them again and our trip would be a waisted trip again! :( They didn't start getting the balloons out till about 6:30 or so. Then it took them a few minutes for the balloons to fill up and then stand up. It was pretty cool to see the balloons fill up and then go up in the sky. They were going up fast! I tried to take pictures of them all and I think I got most of them. I might have missed a couple since they went up so fast. The last one to be blown up was the beagle, Maximus. I was really excited and so were the kids. They didn't let it go up in the sky because it was too windy for the beagle but at least we got to see it and take pictures of it. It was a really good day to see the balloons launch. The sun was out and it wasn't freezing like last night. It did get kind of cold towards the end but not that bad. Here's some pictures that I took of the balloons. It was the first time I had been in awhile so I wanted to take lots of pictures. Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Glad we were finally able to see the balloons this time. I had a nice time.

Proud Grandparents said...

Cool Pictures