CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sleepover time at Grammy's again!!

Saturday night is sleepover at Grammy's. I really enjoy it especially now that the twins sllep over. The kids have a blast, too! They came over at supper time, after I had gotten off work. We ate lasagna and they played for a little while after. Then they took showers. I gave Jordan a shower first. It was a really quick one because he hates it when the water gets cold. Then Kelsey, Kaylee, and Latoya all took a shower together. Kelsey and Kaylee played for a few minutes but the water had started to get cold. So I washed Kaylee uo first and washed her hair. I gave her towel and she ran out of the bathroom to go see Grammy. Then I washed Kelsey up and then washed her hair. I gave her towel to her so she could also go see Grammy. Latoya of course finished her shower by herself.





Then they all got dressed in their PJ's and we went to go sleep in our tent that is set up in the woods behind our house. They all read books for about 15 minutes and it was time for bed. Toya's bed was beside mine. Kaylee slept with me on my air mattress bed. Then Kelsey slept with Grammy on her air mattress bed. Then Jordan was beside Grammy. At 2:00 am Toya woke up and said, "Auntie, the air is all out of my bed!" So she came to lay on the bed with me and Kaylee. It was too squishy so Grammy took Kaylee and laid her on the bed with her and Kelsey. From then on everyone slept good and no one woke up before 7:00! It was a lot of fun and the kids really enjoyed "camping out"! Below are some pictures of the kids after they got ready in the morning for church. Enjoy!



Kaylee and Kelsey-- so adorable!!!!



Kaylee and Kelsey again. Kaylee looks mad for some reason! I was probably taking too many pictures. :-)




Jordan, Kaylee, Kelsey, and Latoya



Jordan, Kaylee, Kelsey, and Latoya again!!

2 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

you guys were brave to take all 4 of them in a tent! sounds like you all had fun. very cute pictures, send me the last one on this post with all 4 of them on the couch.

J & S Bernard + One said...

you do such a good job with your blog. it nice to get to see even more pictures of the kids as they change so much between visits. they are very lucky to have a grammy and auntie who do so much with them.