CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Crescent Beach...sleep over at Grammy's

Ok, I know my sister already put a post on her page about Crescent beach, but I also wanted to. This was the first time I had been to the ocean with Kelsey and Kaylee. I stayed at college last summer so that's most likely the reason why. Anyways we got there around 3:00 I believe. Immediately Latoya ran into the water and started jumping the waves. I used to do that with my sisters when we went to the ocean. But seeing how I'm a little bit older now, okay maybe a lot older, it takes me more time to get used to the water. Especially the ocean, it's FREEZING!!!!! Once I did get used to the water, I went out there and jumped a few waves with Toya. It wasn't as much fun as I remembered. There was too many rocks on the bottom of the ocean and that kinda hurt. Then Kelsey wanted me to hold her and bring her out there. So I took her out there and jumped a few waves with her. When I brought her back, Kaylee wanted me to bring her out there so I did. It was a lot of fun with the twins because they loved it and laughed while we were jumping the waves. Here's some pictures of the kids and some of the ocean also.




Then after we came back to my parents house and all the kids slept over, which was also a lot of fun. Latoya and Jordan slept on the couch bed in the livingroom. Kelsey slept with me on my bed. Kaylee slept on the cot in my room. Kaylee went to bed pretty fast, but not Kelsey. After laying down for maybe five minutes she sat up and said, " I all done sleeping." I tried not to laugh and told her to lay back down. A few minutes later she sat up and said, " I stinky." I checked her and of course she wasn't stinky. She just didn't want to go to bed yet!!

2 comments:

J & S Bernard + One said...

hey you sure started off your blog with a bang. did you have to have as much help from stacy as i did? or is it just that computers do not like me. your page looks great. you have figured out alot more than i did.

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

cute post, i liked the slideshow. who's kids are those anyway, they look o sweet and innocent....lol, plus they are the cutest kids around! keep up the good work on the posts.