CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 20, 2007

The art of friendship...



~Side by side or miles apart, true friends are always close to the heart!
~The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend.
~I didn't find my friends; the good Lord gave them to me.
~Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and IMPOSSIPLE to forget!
~My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
~One's oldest friend is the best.
~Gems may be precious, but friends are PRICELESS!
~The secret of friendship is being a good listener.
~Let your best be for your friends.
~Wherever you are, it's your friends who make your world a better place.
~Friends are the sunshine of life.
~The best way to keep your friends is to never give them away!
~A single rose can be my garden...a single friend can be my world!
~Friends are relatives you make for yourself.
~Friendship is essentially a partnership.
~To have a good friend is one of the highlights of life!
~A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, and lucky to have!
~A friend is a second self.
~Life without friendship is like the sky without the sun.
~A friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself.
~Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they are there!
~A friend is a gift you give yourself.
~True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes!
~Life is nothing without friendship!
~We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of eachother with us!

2 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

cute pictures, good job on all the posts!

Joan said...

I enjoyed reading your post. I love the starfish story. It is so true...