CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Last week's game and Stacy's birthday...

Just thought I'd do a new post. It's been about a week since my last post. Things are going great. Last Friday we all went to watch Latoya cheer at the game for Calvary. I have to admit I kind of felt weird being there seeing how when I was in college I rarely was able to go to any games. Then it was sad. It made me miss high school. I missed playing volleyball soooo bad. I miss practice, I miss warming up before the game, and how I miss playing volleyball! Winning always made it better and made it a lot more fun! I don't know how to properly express how I feel. As I watched the girls play volleyball I couldn't help but want to go out there and help them!!!
It was really neat to watch Toya cheer. She did a really good job. They all did a good job. There was only four cheerleaders who were allowed to cheer last Friday. The rest of them were benched! They are really cute to watch. Tomorrow is the last real home game so I'll be able to see her cheer again. I do look forward to that. I guess they might have another game but not in the league. So the cheerleaders probably will cheer for that too.
Tomorrow is Stacy's birthday. Or birpday as the twins say!!! :) Tonight me, mom, and Stacy went to the gym to workout. Sarah and John stayed behind and watched the kids. As they did that they made lasagna, garlic bread, and baked a cake for her birthday. When we came in the kids were all hiding under the table and then sang happy birthday to Stacy! It was really cute to see Kelsey and Kaylee peeking out from the table to see if their mom was there yet! By the way if you're reading this Stacy, I wish you a very happy birthday! Hope you have a great one!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Sounds like the girls really had a great time waiting for their mommy to show up to surprise her!! Sounds like you're ajusting well to being home. It must feel nice to be able to spend all that time with you nieces and nephews. :)

Proud Grandparents said...

Enjoy your pictures. The kids enjoy you being home. I even enjoy you being home:)!

Joan said...

I enjoyed your pics. Must be nice to be home and see all the kids. Being an Auntie is so much fun.

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

I enjoyed the ictures and thanks for the birthday wishes. I can't beleive that all of you kept it a secret, I honestly didn't have a clue! the kids really enjoy having all the family home.