CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Last Monday storm and my new job...

Last Monday me, Mom, and Stacy went to the gym to workout. Have I mentioned yet that I joined the gym? I LOVE it!!! I did my free week last week and I joined yesterday. I'm really excited about it. It helps that my whole family goes. If you have fun working out...it seems easier to do.When we left it started snowing pretty heavy. Thankfully we got home before it got to bad. Then we got a bunch of snow dumped on us! I think we got at least a foot!!! So I wandered outside and took a few pictures. They're in the slideshow below:



My job hunting has finally come to an end! It seemed that I have applied at every daycare possible. I had three different interviews at three different day cares. I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do so I told God to decide for me. That might seem kind of strange but I knew He would know what kind of job I needed. Today me, Mom, and Stacy went to the gym. Around 11:00 Sarah called and told me that Harvest Hill Daycare called me back. I was kind of shocked and disappointed at the same time. I was shocked because when I left the interview yesterday I didn't think I would get the job for some reason. Then I was disappointed because I would have preferred to work at a different daycare that I had a interview at. After thinking about it, praying, and talking to my mom and Stacy I decided if when I called back if she offered me the job I would take it. I called back and she asked if I was still interested in the pre-school teaching job. I said yes! She told me I had the job then. I start Monday. My hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:00 to 4:30 p.m. On Thursday I work 9 to 5:30 p.m. I'm excited but also kind of nervous. She said she was going to help me this week that way I get the schedule down and get to know the kids. I'll still update one my post but I'm not sure how often I'll be able to do it. With working full time, going to the gym three or four times a week and going to church three times a week...I'm gonna be busy! I am excited though. I just hope everything goes well!!! Pray for me if you think about it!

This is a slideshow Of Grayson. He seems to be the only one I get pictures of lately. Probably because he's living at my house for now. Enjoy and I'll try to get pictures of the other kids, too.



This last slideshow is of the kids in Cubbies. Since I've been home I've been teaching pretty much every week for the Sunday school hour. It's been fun!!! The kids are adorable! I only hope my pre-school kids are as good as they are!

4 comments:

Proud Grandparents said...

Great pictures! Enjoy your new job. Teaching is such a great field. You have the opportunity to make a difference to lifes of kids. Have fun - you will do fine!

J & S Bernard + One said...

congrats on the job- you will do find. its kinda lonely here without everyone. love the picts of grayson in the swing. it has been a little hectic and i have not been keeping up very well with taking picts or doing the blog:( no that grayson and i are all alone i might do better.

Linda said...

Congrats on the job!!! Love the pics of your cute little nephew!!!

Joan said...

Congrats on your new job...Good job on going to the gym..Real cute slide show of cubbies...