CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well...it's hard to believe another year has already gone by. The past few weeks have been fun and quite interesting with six people in my parents house! Especially for my parents seeing how they are used to just having the house to themselves. Yesterday was New Year's Eve. Me, Sarah, John, Doug, Latoya, Jordan, Kelsey, and Kaylee all went sledding! Boy was that fun and also a major workout!!! We went sledding at our church. We have a HUGE hill behind the church that is perfect for sledding. In fact I have seen many people use it. Sledding was a lot of fun. The twins were both scared at first seeing how the hill was so BIG! I took Kaylee down first and the whole way down she got snow blown in her face. When we got down to the bottom her face was covered and all you could see were her two little eyes. She was crying needless to say by the time we were at the bottom of the hill. Sarah had taken Kelsey down before me. I didn't know what happened at first but when I got to the top of the hill I asked her and she said the same exact thing happened to Kel. So from then on we took them done without a sled. They loved it! It was fast enough for them and they didn't get snow in their face. The hard part was walking up the huge hill. By the time you got up the hill you were exhausted and then it was time to go down again! We had a blast sledding even though we only went about a hour. We then went to Stacy's and Doug's house and we ate supper. The kids watched t.v after while the adults played games. My mom and Dad left around 8:30 or so because my dad wasn't feeling good...again! :( We played spoons, uno attack, pit, and then we went back to playing spoons. That has become a family favorite in the past few weeks! Before that it was uno attack. The funny thing is about spoons is it has been sitting in my closet for a couple of years! My mom got it for me for Christmas a few years ago but I never opened it for some reason! We played games until around ten and then me, Sarah, John and baby Grayson went home.

As you all know we have been hit with a bunch of snow the past week or so and as I am typing we are getting about a foot or more. I decided to take some pictures of all the snow we've been getting!










Last year was a great year and even though it's hard to believe it's over I'm aslo glad. I look forward to this year. Mostly because I'm going to be home with my family. It has been a lot of fun spending time with my family. I almost forgot how much fun it could be! I look to spending time with my nieces and nephews and watcing baby Grayson grow up. I didn't think that was going to happen and that's one thing I'm very thankful for! It's great having your family so close to you. Not everyone is blessed to see their family all the time like I am!!

4 comments:

J & S Bernard + One said...

love the picts of all the snow. i forgot how pretty it was. and yes you will get to see grayson grow up(since he lives right down the hall-atleast for now)

Linda said...

Happy New Year! Nice pics of the snow. We're been slammed with SO much! It's hard not to take pictures of all of it!! It's SO pretty!!! It's nice that your family is all back together again. You get to spoil all the nieces and nephews all the time now!! :)

Proud Grandparents said...

Great pictures! I am thankful your home! Love Mom

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

love the snow pics, i think it's pretty, but we have way too much of it!