CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!!!

Just thought I'd do a post since it has been awhile. I have just been so busy. I don't have time for much anymore. Which in a way is good but sometimes I would just like to sit down and watch tv, read a book, and relax. Oh well. I love my job. It is just stressful at times. It's just so much to take on. I'm trying to learn as fast as I can! I just hope it gets a little easier on me. I love the kids and the teaching isn't bad. I kind of enjoy it. The kids are adorable. They want someone to pay attention to them but when you have twelve kids there...it's not that easy. I wish I could have more one on one time with them. But they are good kids and I've learn to love them. Some I have to admit are harder to love then others. Each day I end up taking home many, many, pictures that they color for me! Today I took home seven! I think I'm going to get a folder and put them in it. I don't know what else to do with all the pictures I'm getting!

Well...I hope everyone has a good week. I think I'm ready for bed!!! :)

1 comments:

Proud Grandparents said...

Glad your enjoying your job. Keep up the good work - you can make a difference in little ones lives. Some jobs are not so rewarding! Remember the egg job:)