CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Snow, snow go away...

Just thought I would do a update real quick. Things are going great at work...I'm still loving it. I go to the gym three or four times a week. It depends on what works out. I would go more but I have no time! When we do go to the gym we usually don't get home till about 7 p.m. Then I pretty much go to bed by 9:00-9:30 the latest. So my days are pretty much taken up with work and the gym. Yesterday my work was cancelled because of the weather. I was kind of excited because I wanted a day off. Then last night my sister called to tell me that my day care had no power. I knew that wasn't a good sign. I woke up this morning around 6:30 to check to see if it got cancelled. I got a call about 6:45 saying it was cancelled due to no power. I was kind of frustrated because I really didn't want another day off. Oh well...what was I going to do. So I went to the gym with my sisters this morning and then we went to Freeport.
I better have work tomorrow. Am I the only one sick of snow?!? As to the title of my entry: Snow, snow go away and don't come back another day!!! :)
P.S. Happy Valentine's Day!

0 comments: