CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Hey Two New Slide Shows...

So tonight we went to watch Latoya cheer. I actually got to go this time because my day care wasn't open due to no power! :( I'm glad I was able to go, though. Here are some pictures that I took during the game. They're mostly of Grayson. He was right next to me and he kept "talking" to me so I just had to take some pictures! Enjoy!



I saw this slideshow and I really wanted to use it. The pictures in it are all from college. They are my friends that I miss tremendously! It's been hard being away from them and the slideshow in a way is in honor of them.


4 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

I love the pics of Grayson, especially the ones of him sleeping! I also like the friends one. Have fun at work tomorrow if you have power! :)

J & S Bernard + One said...

love the new frame you found for the friend slideshow

Proud Grandparents said...

great slides - enjoyed watching them

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.